This is something over Christmas break I must design for
myself and my class. I love this site and how it organizes all websites in one.
I would like to create one for each of my three classes. It is a neat and organized way to list
important websites in class.
I always tell my students to use different sites to help
them with their language learning, plus there are ones that I specifically use.
For example in French 4, I use French in Action, a video series all in French,
or we look at certain French TV stations.If a student is absent when I show a episode, they must go online to watch it. Wouldn't it be great to go to an organized spot and just click on the site. This is site is student friendly and in an organized fashion for the students to access.
Also, as we look at new book series, many have extra
practice online or the textbook and workbook are online. Here we could list all
the important sites that are used in the course for the year and then add new
ones!!!
This site is easy to use, inviting and easily can be
navigated. It is easy access for students and I believe they would be more
interested in using it.
No comments:
Post a Comment