Monday, November 12, 2012
Schoology
Schoology
I have used Moodle and really did not like it. I currently use E-chalk, and it is fine for what it is, but after being introduced to Schoology, I rather use this Course Management Site.
The other day, I decided to show my seniors Schoology for a few minutes and get their opinion since and compare it to E-chalk, which they have been using the last 3 years. They liked it and said they would use it more. An instant reaction was that it reminded them of facebook. They felt it was easy to use and clear.
Taking a closer look at the site I like that there is the discussion area for blogging or class discussion, the ability to post galleries of pictures, links, files, pages- information for students to access- and the ability to expand to include clubs and study groups more easily puts Schoology a great choice for this generation of students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment